Friday 13 August 2010

Excited about Age Of Empires 4

This is great a couple of years ago there were around 20 to 30,000 searches on Google for Age Of Empires 4, I just had a Look today, Last Month there was around 300,000 searches for age of empires 4. Excellent surly Microsoft get the Message, £39.99 x 300000 people not to mention the ones who dont seem to be looking for it, that is a heck of a lot of money, £11997000 to be exact. Nearly £12 million.

I wonder how much it would take to develop a game like age of empires4.

I found some websites that reckon that Microsoft have caught wind of all the interest and may well be interested in developing the game. Come on get it done! may sound strange but I rarely play any thing else apart from this game. Ok the odd Strategy Game On line whether its a flash game or one of the Larger Multi-players, Ill pop in for a look at one every now and then.

I'm just waiting for a new addition to the age series. In fact I think the Microsoft games are perhaps some of the best games ever made, I have played most of the games made by them and from all the games that sit on the selves gathering dust It is only the age games that get the dust cleaned off from their use, long after they have been completed and played to death.

If you you would like to leave your comments visit us at our Age of Empires 4 ideas page.

No comments:

Post a Comment