Monday 30 August 2010

Age Of Empires 4 Online



Full Version of tune at Age of Empires 4 Download blog

As one of the many Age of Empires 4 millions + fans, I wanted to experiment making a video, this is my first ever attempt and introduces Age of Empires 4 Online playing. With a little bit of my sense of humour thrown in.

The music if you can hear it is not professional and I also made that. please feel free to turn off your speakers. If you happen to like it and would like to listen to the full extended version you can visit this page - my tune. What I find good is when you want to load a video too you tube, they cant stop the sound because it is home made, unless it is offensive of course.

The long awaited 4th addition to the series age of empires online looks as if it is set to be one massive hit. I think they have catered for a much wider audience and will give the other on line and virtual type games a run for their money.

I have noticed while looking around the net, that the release of age of empires 4 online has upset a number of people, followers of the early versions not too impressed with the graphics as designers set them apart from the old feel of the older versions and as such have started a petition to get the developers to do something about it.

I am actually quite impressed and look forward to them getting through the beta testing phase and to release the full working age of empires online. It may take a bit of getting used to, but I think after you have played it for a while you will come quite accustomed to the new feel and cartoon effect of the game.

The game is almost finished and are already taking on players for the finial test, if you are interested or with to watch the age of empires online video introduction follow the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment