Monday 30 August 2010

Age Of Empires 4 Tactics

I was a little bored tonight, finished all my work, chores my club was cancelled and nothing was on TV so I thought I would see what wonders You Tube had for Age Of Empires Tactics. Although I admire any body brave enough to put a video on you tube no matter what it is, I think some times they could be done a little better.

I could not find too many quality Age Of Empires 4 Tactic Videos and was hoping to see some great strategists having a great battle. Id like to share one video I have come across I think really designed for new comers but I reckon some players accustomed to the game play may find some appreciation.

It is Titled Age Of Empires 2 Tactics




After watching this next video I found my self wanting to upgrade my pc, Its probably about time too. It is titled Age Of Empires 3 Tactics Guide I watched some other videos of the 3rd version particularly the newest add on Asian Dynasties, I completely love the graphics and the game play looks totally awesome. You don't get to see much of the game play in the video below.

It is a player showing his or another's age of empires tactic, I think a tactic like this was used quite often on me when I used to play the 2nd addition against friends.

Try it Out you may be pleasantly surprised.

Age Of Empires 3 Tactics Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment